Requirements Elicitation Techniques
This is part 2 of the "requirements elicitation techniques" series. In this video, I explain: Interface Analysis, Prototyping, Requirements Workshops, Surveys/Questionnaires and Process Modeling. You can check it out here.
You can watch Part 1 here.
Please feel free to message me with any questions you might have, whether about business analysis, project management, lean six sigma, or programming. I promise I will respond with an answer, write about it or even create a video.
I'm very responsive. Try me :)
You might also like to read:
- How to Create a Use Case Diagram - Part 1 (6 min read)
- How to Create a Use Case Document - Part 2 (3 min read)
- Business Needs vs Requirements (4 min read)
- Learn and Understand Lean Six Sigma - Part 1 (5 min read)
- 7 Traits of a Great Consultant (5 min read)