What are the requirements techniques?
There are several techniques that business analysts use throughout the project to elicit requirements from subject matter experts (SME’s) . IIBA defined the 10 types of elicitation techniques in the BABOK very well. I created a 3 minute video to explain these techniques. You can check it out part 2 here.
Please feel free to message me with any questions you might have, whether about business analysis, project management, lean six sigma, or programming. I promise I will respond with an answer, write about it or even create a video.
I'm very responsive. Try me :)
You might also like to read:
- How to Create a Use Case Diagram - Part 1 (6 min read)
- How to Create a Use Case Document - Part 2 (3 min read)
- Business Needs vs Requirements (4 min read)
- Learn and Understand Lean Six Sigma - Part 1 (5 min read)
- 7 Traits of a Great Consultant (5 min read)